In 2019 we worked closely with the local community to implement the 2018 Master Plan Refresh for the redevelopment of Fleming Park, and improvements are underway!
Fleming Park is a popular recreation reserve in the Brunswick East area. It is heavily used by locals for dog walking, children's play, community meetings and formal sporting activities.
The redevelopment of the park includes:
- Re-purposing the Grandstand to include seating and overall beautification.
- Upgrades to the existing Community Hall and Bocce Club building.
- A new multipurpose female friendly sports pavilion that complies with various sports and disability access requirements.
- New public amenities including family friendly facilities.
- A new multi-court and reinstated car park.
- Safety improvement between the bike path and children's play area.
- Landscape improvements throughout the park.